R 107 T digital is the successor of R-107. It
looks very much like R-107 and R-107 T. In the basic structure it is almost the same as R-107 T. It
uses transistors and ICs and has a digital display.
R-107 T digital
is a backpack, used portable and mobile. Operating mode is F3,simplex. It can be operated by remote control, be used at
relay operation and as telephone. It co-operates with R-111,
R-113, R-114d, R-105 D to R-109 D and
- Frequency range:
- 20... 52 MHz within 2 ranges:
- Range 1: 20... 36 MHz
- Range 2: 36... 52 MHz
- Mass + weights:
- Radio: L/b/h: 375 x 1850 x 270 mm; 17 kg.
box: L/b/h: 615 x 340 x 460 mm; 45 kg.
- Transmitting power
- 1 Watt.
- Frequency departure
- + - 6 kHz, which can be controlled by the built-in xtal calibration generator.
- under 1,5 UV with signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB
- Sections of the radio:
- Wooden box with:
- Radio R-107 T
digital, 2 Batteries HKN-20, 1 laryngeal micro set, antenna bag, 1 Kulikow antenna, attachment framework, mounting plate for issued antenna, 2 stretcher belts, 6
parts for 2,7-m rod antenna, Koax feeder.
- In the radio operator`s bag,
- Speech set, Kulikow antenna, long wire antenna, counterweight, hand lamp, 2 screwdrivers, 6 antenna-extension-
- In the antenna
- Long wire antenna (Beverage), 40 m, 6 timber columns, 4 herrings with anchoring wire
- 2 times HKN-20
Batteries and cells of the Warsow Pakt