R 107 is the successor of R-105 M, R-108 M, and
R-109 M ; thus covers the frequency range of these 3 devices.
is a portable or mobile backpack. Operating mode is F3, simplex. It can be operated by remote control, be used at relay operation and as telephone. It co-operates with
R-111, R-113, R-114d, R-105d to R-109d and
It is equipped with sub-micro tubes.
- Frequency range:
- 20... 52 MHz in 2 ranges:
- Range 1: 20... 36 MHz
- Range 2: 36... 52 MHz
- Mass + weights:
- Radio: L/b/h: 375 x 1850 x 270 mm; 16.9 kg.
- Wooden box: L/b/h: 615 x 340 x 460 mm; 45 kg.
- Transmitting power
- 1 Watt.
- Frequency departure
- + - 6 kHz, which can be controlled with the inserted xtal calibration generator.
- under 1,5 UV with signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB
- Sections of the radio:
- Wooden box containing:
- Radio R-107, 1 laryngeal micro set, antenna bag, 1 Kulikow antenna, counterweight, attachment framework, mounting plate for issued antenna, 2 stretcher belts, 6 parts for 2,7-m rod antenna, Koax feeder, diodes.
- In the radio operator`s bag,
- Telephone handset, long wire antenna, hand lamp, screwdriver.
- At the antenna bag:
- Long wire antenna (Beverage), 40 m, 6 timber columns, 4 herrings with anchoring wire
- 2 times HKN-20
Batteries and cells of the Warsow Pakt