R 107 T is, like R-107, the successor of R-105 M, R-108 M, and R-109 M. The only outside difference is a switch (muting, see arrow). The circuit is totally different, since it is equipped with transistors. Technical data are the same as R-107.
is a backpack, used portable and mobile . Operating mode is F3, simplex. It can be operated by remote control, be used at relay operation and as telephone. It co-operates with
R-111, R-113, R-114d, R-105d
to 109D and R-105m to R-109m.
- Frequency range:
- 20... 52 MHz within 2 ranges:
- range 1: 20... 36 MHz
- range 2: 36... 52 MHz
- Mass + weights:
- Radio: L/b/h: 375 x 1850 x 270 mm; 16.9 kg.
- Wooden box: L/b/h: 615 x 340 x 460 mm; 45 kg.
- Transmitting power
- 1 Watt.
- Frequency departure
- + - 6 kHz, which can be controlled with the inserted xtal calibration generator.
- under 1,5 UV with signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB
- Sections of the radio:
- Wooden box with:
- Radio R-107, 1 laryngeal micro set, antenna bag, 1 Kulikow antenna, counterweight, attachment framework, mounting plate for issued antenna, 2 stretcher belts, 6 parts for 2,7-m- rod antenna, Koax feeder, diodes.
- In the radio operator`s bag,
- Telephone handset, long wire antenna, hand lamp, screwdriver.
- In the antenna bag:
- Long wire antenna (Beverage), 40 m, 6 timber columns, 4 herrings with anchoring wire
- 2 times HKN-20
Batteries and cells of the Warsow Pakt