was particularly developed for the use in tanks and armored vehicles.
- Frequency range: 20.0... 22.375 MHz
- Divided into 96 frequencies 25-kHz apart.
- Type of modulation: F3
- Transmitting power:
- 16 Watts
- Operating modes:
- Voice transmission simplex and duplex, on-duty
receiving, can operate with R-112 on the same antenna, link to interphone R-120 possible.
to 20 km.
- 4-m- Tank- rod- antenna
- 2,5-m- auxiliary antenna
- Power supply:
- Transformer block with 2 transformers, one
for receiving, the second is added when transmitting.
- Power input:
- Transmitting 300 W
- Receiving 140 W
of the station R-113
- Radio, transformer block,
antenna insulator, power suppy cable, headset with chest switch.