R-105m, R-108m, and R-109m
are optically and technicallly alike, differ only by frequency range.
They follow R-105 D to R-109 D, (where metal housings and tubes were used); the M-series uses
plastic housings and has soldered sub-micro tubes, printed circuits and is partly transistorized.
The M-series is built in two variants:
1)The indicating instrument is in the center (see picture above)
2)The indicating instrument is in the uper left corner:
R-105 M (R-108m, R-109 M) is a portable and a mobile backpack. Operating mode is F3, simplex.
It can be operated by remote control and used at relay operation.
It co-operates with
R-107, R-111, R-123; of course also with
R-105d, R-108d and R-109d.
- Frequency ranges:
R-105 M: 36.0... 46.1 MHz.
- R-108 M: 28.0... 36.5 MHz
- R-109 M: 21.5... 28.5 MHz
- Mass + weights:
- Radio: L/b/h: 310 x 170 x 325 mm; 14 kg.
- Wooden box: L/b/h: 620 x 350 x 420 mm; 40 kg.
- Transmitting power
- approx. 1 Watt.
- Frequency departure
- + - 4 kHz, which can be controlled with the inserted xtal calibration generator.
- 2 UV during signal/signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB.
- Sections of the radio:
- Wooden box containing:
- Radio, radio operator`s bag, antenna bag, antenna foot for board aerial, coaxial cable for board aerial,
- In the radio operator`s bag,
- Telephone handset, long wire antenna, hand lamp, screwdriver.
- In the antenna bag:
- Long wire antenna (Beverage), 40 m, 6 timber columns, 4 herrings with anchoring wire
- 2 times 2NKN24
Batteries and cells of the Warsow Pakt