Is a UHF- Transceiver for air bands, it can be universally powered. As a portable it can be
carried and operated by one man. It can be used as fixed station - with a PSU "Block 9"
(see the picture gallery).
As a fixed station a Disk conus antenna on a 5m- mast ist used (see picture gallery).
In a vehicle a frame with absorbing springs is used.
A handset or an airplane hood may be used.
Two pairs of high ohm or low ohm telephones can be connected.
An automatic amplifying control, asn loudness operated by hand, are built in.
The voltages and the matching are shown by the measuring instrument on the front.
The portable loudspeaker, belonging to the radio set, is not present.
Other radios in the collection with the same housing are:
- Frequency range:
- 100 ... 149,975 MHz
- HF output:
- mindestens 0.5 W
- Channel spacing:
- 25 kHz
- Operating mode:
- Diskus konus antenna on a 5m- mast; or rod antenna
- Active components:
- 45 transistors, 53 diodes, 3 tubes
- Powered by:
- 2 x battery 2 KNP-20 plus 4 x battery KNP-20
- or 8 x SCM-18 (with reverse polarity protection)
- PSU: 127 and 220V AC @ 50 Hz (+10% to -20%)
- or 115V, 400 Hz +- 5%
- Transmitting 2A
- Receiving 0.5 A
- Measurements and weight:
- Transceiver 308 x 158 x 218 mm; 9.0 kg
- PSU (Block 9) 314 x 217 x 165 mm, 12.5 kg
- Year of issue: