is a Czechoslovak radio from 1957, and part of the radio relais station RDS-66.
It is used for finding direction to the
opposite station of the RDS66 "Duha" radio-relay link system during link set-up,
and to communicate with the personnel of the opposite station
It is a small duplex- transceiver with a detachable radio relais antenna and built- in battery.
Es ist ein kleiner Duplex- Sender mit anschraubbarer Richtfunkantenne und eingebautem Akku.
The housing is made of Aluminium, it uses Germanium- transistors and tubes.
It is mentioned in the book "History of Signal Corps", by Michael Buran und Jiri Ryc; Prague 2007.
- Frequency range:
- 360 .. 390 MHz
- HF output:
- 200 mW
- 0.5 µV
- AM FM