is a HF amplifier, intended for amplifying radios of low power
R 105 D, R 108 D, R 109 D and R 114. Also other radios of low power can be
It is not portable as e.g UM-1 or UM-2 but consists of two single parts, the power supply and the radio.
- Frequency range:
- 20.0... 46.1 MHz, divided in three ranges.
- Mass + weights:
- L/b/h: 240 x 165 x 200 mm, 4.1 kgs.
- Transmitting power
- 50 Watts.
- Rated voltage
- 11.. 13 V.
- either by 2 batteries 5NKN45 or by car battery.
- Power consumption
- 19 A.
- Actual working time (batteries):
- 8 hrs with a transmission/receiving relation 1:3,