was issued before the R-392A . It differs from the R-392A only in small changes to the schematics. was issued after the R-392.
From the outside only the nameplate is different. It is a solid state, portable radio, especially for striking forces.
Thats why it uses six channels to ensure quick connection. Channels are chosen to connect to:
R-105, R-107, R-111,
R-123 Developed 1970, it is probably used still today.
Cushioned Rucksack f. striking forces. Contents:
R-392 Accessory box
220-V- loader for 4 batteries.
44,3, 44,6, 44,9, 45,2,
45,5, 45,8 MHz.
- 1 or 2 Watt, due to different sources.
- 6, crystal controlled
- up to 10 Km with kulikow antenna.
- up to 25 Km with long wire
- Sensitivity, modulation,
- 0,5 uV , (F3)
- Radio set:
- Radio R-392, 1,5-m Kulikow-Antenna, headset,
- pouch, Rucksack, 1 headset, 1 Kulikowantenna 1,5 m,
- 1 Long wire antenna. 40 m, 1
counterpoise, 2 additional batteries, Kulikow- Antenna, connecting wire
Loading box for battery.
Batteries and cells of the Warsow Pakt