is a small portable transceiver, operating mode is simplex,
it is used on short distances. It is used on the lower tactical level (company radio).
- Frequency range:
48.5... 51.5 MHz
- Mass + weights:
- Radio: L/b/h: 210 x 105 x 180 mm; 2.8 kg.
- The small Transceiver is operated by 11 miniature tubes and 2 transistors.
- Transmitting power
- 0.36 Watts.
- Working frequencies
- 31, 100 kHz apart, which are indicated on the tunable scale.
- with 1,5 m blade antenna: 2 km.
with long wire antenna: 4 - 5 km
- Sensitivity, frequency departure,
- 2 uV, 7 kHz
- Radio R-126, 1,5-m Kulikow antenna, speech set, 2 batteries SZD 12.
- 1 canvas bag, 4
batteries SZD 12, 1 speech set with throat microphone, 1 Kulikowantenna 1.5 m, 1
Long wire ant. 40 m, 1 counterweight, 2 extension sticks for blade antenna
- Batteries needed:
- 2 times SZD 12
- In use:
- 1962 to the beginning of the 80s
- Replaced by:
Batteries and cells of the Warsow Pakt