is a Russian short wave radio from the first years of the NVA. The complete set is found in a vehicle; the device alone with
power supplying pack could be used also portable or stationarily.
The following picture from left to the right:
Spare part suit-case, R-104, Power supplying pack,
Transverter, antenna bag, Supplement for symmetrical antennas, radio operator`s bag,
Accessories for R-125:
(radio operator desk, commander desk, antenna switch, 2 x antenna filter, 2 x Transverter f. UM)
- Switchable Frequency Range:
1,500... 4,250 kHz :
Range 1: 1,500... 2,880 kHz
Range 2: 2,880... 4,250 kHz
- Mass + weights:
- Radio: L/b/h: 445 x 290 x 255 mm; 22 kg.
- Wooden box: L/b/h: 675x 425 x 330 mm; 44 kg.
- Transmitting power
- A1: Portable: 3,5 W, mobile: 20 W
A3: Portable: 1,0 W, mobile: 10 W
- Ranges: portable mobile
- Blade antenna A1 30 km 50 km
- Long wire A1 50 km 50 km
- Current supply
- portable: with Power Supplying Pack with batteries;
- mobile: added to above a Transverter at 12 V.
- A1: 4 UV, A3: 8 UV.
- Sections of the radio:
- Wooden box
- R-104 pack (Transceiver), potential transformer, stretcher belt, back cushion, headphone, long wire antenna, blade antenna 2,7m, Kulikov antenna.
- In the radio operator's bag,
- Telephone handset, long wire antenna, hand lamp, screwdriver.
- In the antenna bag (a large extra bag):
- 12-m-Mast with all necessary material
- 2 times 2,4 NC 25
Batteries and cells of the Warsow Pakt